The Natick Homes For Sale Market ReportCan an Home Seller Index of 147 be beat? It can't right? right?
Wrong. It can. Natick has pushed through to 150 (OK, I'll say it, it HAS to come down next report). Meaning things are even crazier. But prices are starting to move, and quickly. Last year at this time, we were looking at $228 a square foot. We're not at $241 a square foot, almost a 6% jump in a year. I have a hard time thinking prices will keep moving up at that pace, but they may. Home buyers are still signalling that Natick is a bargain, but I'm not sure how much longer that will persist.
Home sellers should still be testing prices in this market, especially in the early spring. It's great to sell in a weekend, but this is a market where you could be leaving money on the table by being to low.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!Unlike some other towns, Natick actually had less inventory last year - by two houses - but lets be honest, 59 houses on the market for a town of Natick's size just isn't very much. Home buyers will continue to find it a difficult market, with competitive bids on many houses.
Natick Houses For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - Raw MLS Data
|Not even the force will|
help home buyers in Natick.
- There are 59 homes listed as For Sale in Natick.
- There have been 187 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 102 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 83 days for just SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 106 days of the homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid in Dollars per Square Foot averaged $241 (vs. $235 )
- There was an Average Sold Price of $512,858 for sold homes.
- Natick has 1 properties (vs. 1 in the last report) advertised as lender owned/foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- Natick has 4 properties (vs. 4) advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by lender .
- Natick “Home Seller Index” (HSI):150 Last Report: 147
*All statistics are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS.