The Grafton, MA Homes For Sale Market Report
Grafton continues on in our dissappearing house inventory trend. This is another burb to the West, but even here we're seeing a solid tighenting. The only thing that points to a softer market is the larger days on market, but that's being inflated by the new construction numbers, which Grafton has quite a few homes active, where many of the towns have limited new construction.
$/per square foot held steady from the last report, but with active houses for sale falling sharply, and sales still outpacing the new home inventory, there will be pressure on home prices to rise this spring in Grafton.
The HSI moved down a little bit, showing that Grafton remains a balanced market, but
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!buyers should look their sooner, rather than later, as it may not stay that way. Also worth noting is the sharp reduction in bank inventory, another positive sign as buyers in Grafton are taking on more risk, and banks start to exit the market.
Grafton, MA Houses For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - Raw MLS Data
|Saw a lot this yesterday!|
- There are 84 homes listed as For Sale in Grafton, MA .
- There have been 97 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 46 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 109 days for just SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 298 days of the homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid in Dollars per Square Foot averaged $168 (vs. $168)
- There was an Average Sold Price of $385,236 for sold homes.
- Grafton, MA has 1 properties (vs. 3 in the last report) advertised as lender owned/foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- Grafton, MA has 4 properties (vs. 7) advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by lender .
- Grafton, MA “Home Seller Index” (HSI)79: Last Report:85
*All statistics are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS.