The Berlin Homes For Sale Market Report
Today we're going to take our first look at Berlin. Berlin doesn't have a lot of inventory in a slow market, so it's not the best for looking at for my data centric approach in these reports. But we'll give it a go anyways.
No foreclosures or short-sales in Berlin, and there won't be many, but we'll track as we always do until they resort to their historical averages in Metrowest.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
Berlin has just 12 homes for sale currently. That's not too many!! Clearly, buyers who have targeted Berlin either need to be very dedicated, not so picky, or very lucky. There's whole price ranges that don't have a single house! Sellers don't get great traffic, but the demand at this point is about equal to supply, so we see an HSI of 72. That's a neutral reading, that doesn't favor buyers or sellers. Sellers with attractive properties saw a quick turn around, even in the fall, with an average of just 138 days, which is not too shabby.
Berlin Houses For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - Raw MLS Data
|Does this picture help your day? It helped mine!|
- There are 12 homes listed as For Sale in Berlin .
- There have been 10 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 6 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 138 days for just SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 226 days of the homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid in Dollars per Square Foot averaged $130
- There was an Average Sold Price of $336,000 for sold homes.
- Berlin has 0 properties advertised as lender owned/foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- Berlin has 0 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by lender .
- Berlin “Home Seller Index” (HSI):72
*All statistics are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS.
Let Me Show you the Workings of Real Estate!You could use any old Realtor to find or sell your next home. So why should you choose me? Because I’ll give you cold cash if you don’t think I’m worth it. You can read the details of my Customer Satisfaction Guarantee Here
Read my Explanation for Massachusetts Home Data Reports.