The Northbridge Homes For Sale Market Report
Northbridge has improved slightly, with sales outpacing actives for the first time. Sales have stayed strong through the fall, and inventory has fallen, which is producing the slight better numbers for sellers (and tougher for buyers).
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!At 79, it's not nearly as competitive for buyers as many other towns (although the new construction has skewed the numbers a bit as noted in other reports). It's a neutral market, where buyers and sellers have about equal leverage. Properties with few flaws have many suitors- but properties that need attention or have unfixable problems are still selling at good values.
Here's the chart:
The data is below; short-sales and foreclosure activity is roughly flat, consistant with what we're seeing in other areas. Not a lot of movement up or down, and that will probably be the case until prices move up significantly (reducing the needs to short-sale).
Northbridge Houses For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - Raw MLS Data
|Home Buyers have continued a steady stream|
of purchases in Northbridge.
- There are 84 homes listed as For Sale.
- There have been 95 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 54 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 137 days for just SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 235 days of the homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The Dollars paid per Square Foot in Northbridge is $140 (vs. $144 )
- There was an Average Sold Price of $274,269 for sold homes.
- Northbridge has 4 properties (vs. 4 in the last report) advertised as lender owned/foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- Northbridge has 8 properties (vs. 9) advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by lender .
- Northbridge “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 79 Last Report: 77
*All statistics are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS.