The Natick Homes For Sale Market ReportRecords, they say, are made to be broken. The town of Natick has been good for that, and just one day after posting a record HSI (Home Seller Index) in Millis, we see that Natick has surpassed even the loft number of of 140, by hitting 147. With Millis, a small town, it was impressive, but the inventory can change so quickly it wasn't completely a shock. But Natick is another story, and this is a pretty amazing number.
The part I don't get is why prices aren't moving up faster. There's more than enough demand, and I see evidence that prices are moving up, but the numbers don't bear it out, at least not to the amount I would expect. With numbers like this seller's should really be testing the market - there's plenty of time to come down, after all, if the price you reach for doesn't work. Ah, well, a nice problem to have. Home buyers will continue to find Natick a tough market. Things continue to move fast, making it the most challenging community to buy into that I cover.
Natick Houses For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - Raw MLS Data
|Expect the Homes left on the Natick|
Real Estate Market to Need Work.
- There are 77 homes listed as For Sale.
- There have been 226 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 120 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 74 days for just SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 97 days of the homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The Dollars paid per Square Foot in Natick is $235 (vs. $233 )
- There was an Average Sold Price of $515,535 for sold homes.
- Natick has 1 properties advertised as lender owned/foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- Natick has 4 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by lender .
- Natick “Home Seller Index” (HSI):147 Last Report: 135
*All statistics are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competiton!