The Milford Homes For Sale Market Report
At first glance, Milford looks pretty much like the last report - but sales have slowed down significantly, meaning we'll likely be looking at cooler numbers by the next report (although the pendings are good). If you look at the last 3 months sales, we've fallen from 92 to 69. Part of that has been to the much quieter fall, and part is just that there aren't enough homes on the market to keep that sales pace going.
Buyers are responding, pushing up prices sharply, and I think it's unlikely we'll see much of a pull back until the inventory picture (the number of homes for sale) starts to increase faster than the buyers willingness to purchase homes, or if prices go up to the point where the market stalls.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competiton!Short-sales are way down - showing banks are moving these properties aggressively. Yea.
Milford Houses For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - Raw MLS Data
|Home Buyers continue to keep|
their foot on the
gas pedal in Milford
- There are 82 homes listed as For Sale.
- There have been 142 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 69 homes sold (vs. 92 in the last report) in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 95 days for just SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 132 days of the homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The Dollars paid per Square Foot in Milford is $144 (vs. $138 )
- There was an Average Sold Price of $26,313 for sold homes.
- Milford has 5 properties (vs. 3) advertised as lender owned/foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- Milford has 6 properties (vs. 11) advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by lender .
- Milford “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 103 Last Report: 108
*All statistics are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS.
Find Your Next HomeYou could use any old Realtor to find or sell your next home. So why should you choose me? Because I’ll give you cold cash if you don’t think I’m worth it. You can read the details of my Customer Satisfaction Guarantee Here
Read my Explanation for Massachusetts Home Data Reports.
Matt's Top Read Real Estate Posts
- Home Buyer or Seller Quick Reference: Financing, Home Inspections, Economy and Strategy
- Looking for a condo? Check out my Interactive map!!
- How do I know if my Septic System is Failing
- How do I negotiate with Sellers To Pay Closing Costs
- Matt Heisler Home Purchase Guarantee