The Holliston Homes For Sale Market ReportHolliston is HOT! On this blog, we've talked alot about the "Natick Spillover" effect - basically showing that as options dry out in one location, demand starts to move West, to find the housing availability at the price level they need. Holliston spent over 7 months in a neutral market, with balance between buyers and sellers, but that all changed after the spring got rolling this year. The last report was in late July, and should have captured most of the spring market, but it's clear that things haven't cooled off in Holliston.
(Note: We'll start to see some softness in the coming months, as Sept/Oct weren't really all that busy.)
With an HSI of 134, Holliston joins that small fraternity of towns where prices are going to start moving up - they have to, there just isn't enough inventory to go around. Investors should be looking at Holliston, as poor condition properties are looking for someone to update them, and get them fixed up, and margins are probably good in Holliston right now for that.
Holliston Houses For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - Raw MLS Data
|If you don't have to rake the pile,|
leaves can be fun.
- There are 48 homes listed as For Sale.
- There have been 133 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 178 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 95 days for just SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 172 days of the homes For Sale.
- The Dollars paid per Square Foot in Holliston is $184 (vs. $186 )
- There was an Average Sold Price of $421,726 for sold homes.
- Holliston has 2 properties advertised as lender owned/foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- Holliston has 3 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by lender .
- Holliston “Hot Seller Index” (HSI):134 Last Report:110
*All statistics are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS.
Find Your Next HomeYou could use any old Realtor to find or sell your next home. So why should you choose me? Because I’ll give you cold cash if you don’t think I’m worth it. You can read the details of my Customer Satisfaction Guarantee Here
Read my Explanation for Massachusetts Home Data Reports.
Matt's Top Read Real Estate Posts
- Home Buyer or Seller Quick Reference: Financing, Home Inspections, Economy and Strategy
- Looking for a condo? Check out my Interactive map!!
- How do I know if my Septic System is Failing
- How do I negotiate with Sellers To Pay Closing Costs
- Matt Heisler Home Purchase Guarantee