The Grafton Homes For Sale Market Report
Grafton continues it's upward trend in this report. Not because the HSI continued to improve, because it didn't, but because there is starting to show a lack of houses for sale in Grafton. Now, it's not like Framingham scarce, but for the first time we see the sales out pacing the actives. I'm expecting a pull back on the raw numbers - the number of pending is light - but the HSI and prices look to be firming up. It'd be nice for sellers to see the Average Days on Market come down - it's good for Sold properties, but the ones that are not sold (many of which are riskier and need more work) are making this a good market only for sellers that have "in-demand" property.
By in-demand, I mean young, neighborhood housing of course, but you already knew that! A word to buyers - Grafton is on the way up in price.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!Use the fall to your advantage - prices are moving.
Grafton Houses For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - Raw MLS Data
|Leaves are falling - sales are falling too, after a|
- There are 103 homes (vs. 117) listed as For Sale.
- There have been 126 houses sold (vs. 109) in the last 6 months, and 69 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 106 days for just SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 242 days of the homes For Sale.
- The Dollars paid per Square Foot in Grafton is $168 (vs. $162 )
- There was an Average Sold Price of $397,617 for sold homes.
- Grafton has 3 properties (vs. 4 in the last report) advertised as lender owned/foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- Grafton has 7 properties (vs. 7)advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by lender .
- Grafton “Hot Seller Index” (HSI): 85 Last Report: 85
*All statistics are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS.
Find Your Next HomeYou could use any old Realtor to find or sell your next home. So why should you choose me? Because I’ll give you cold cash if you don’t think I’m worth it. You can read the details of my Customer Satisfaction Guarantee Here
Read my Explanation for Massachusetts Home Data Reports.