The Clinton Homes For Sale Market ReportClinton after a long stretch of sluggishness, is going on a run. Sales are up smartly almost 50% from this time last year, and that has pushed the HSI to 87 in Clinton. The market looked balanced in the last report, but a surge of home sales in the last three months has tighten things up.
Still though, the pace needs to continue, as the other data are still saying no big deal. Prices are stable.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competiton!The number of actives is just about the same as last year, so buyers will need to keep pushing in Clinton to help sellers out. Since prices are stable in Clinton - but rising in much of metrowest - buyers should still see good value for their dollar in Clinton!
Clinton Houses For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - Raw MLS Data
|The leaves are not the only thing turning in Clinton-|
Looks like the real estate market has too!
- There are 65 homes (vs. 69) listed as For Sale.
- There have been 75 houses sold (vs. 59) in the last 6 months, and 49 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 122 days for just SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 154 days of the homes For Sale.
- The Dollars paid per Square Foot in Clinton is $120 (vs. $119 )
- There was an Average Sold Price of $211,393 for sold homes.
- Clinton has 2 properties (vs. 4) advertised as lender owned/foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- Clinton has 6 properties (vs. 5) advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by lender .
- Clinton “Hot Seller Index” (HSI): 87 Last Report: 79
*All statistics are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS.
Find Your Next HomeYou could use any old Realtor to find or sell your next home. So why should you choose me? Because I’ll give you cold cash if you don’t think I’m worth it. You can read the details of my Customer Satisfaction Guarantee Here
Read my Explanation for Massachusetts Home Data Reports.