The Northbridge, MA Homes For Sale Market ReportAs noted in previous reports, Northbridge has been saddled with extra inventory, and that's kept prices down, as the new construction sets the market. But even in Northbridge, buyers made a big move this spring, and drove sales transactions up significantly, and prices along with it.
can't see the chart? Go here.
The 81 sales is a huge jump from last year, and even with all the construction, it's more of a neutral market than a soft, slightly buyer market now. Sellers are seeing better traffic and prices. For buyers, the good news is in the rise in bank impacted inventory - which will help to keep a lid on prices, and may present some value opportunities.
Northbridge, MA Real Estate For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - Raw MLS Data
- There are 94 homes listed as For Sale.
- There have been 81 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 59 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- There was an Average Market Time of 136 days for just SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 232 days of the homes For Sale.
- The Dollars paid per Square Foot in Northbridge is $144 (vs. $140)
- There was an Average Sold Price of $280,858 for sold homes.
- Northbridge, MA has 4 properties (vs. 3) advertised as lender owned/foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- Northbridge has 9 properties (vs. 6) advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by lender .
- Northbridge “Hot Seller Index” (HSI): 77 Last Report: 64
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competiton!
*All statistics are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS.
Find Your Next HomeYou could use any old realtor to find or sell your next home. So why should you choose me? Because I’ll give you cold cash if you don’t think I’m worth it. You can read the details of my Customer Satisfaction Guarantee Here
Read my Explanation for Massachusetts Home Data Reports.