The Northborough Homes For Sale Market Report
Well, Northborough has been on my list for those who've struggled to find a house. A normally popular community that was "slumping". Well the slump is over:
Can't see the chart? Click here
Breaking through 100 on the Hot Seller Index means that scarcity rules the day. There's still some options in Northborough, but not as many, and buyers will need to work harder. The good news for buyers is that prices didn't really budge -yet. But as we've seen in other towns, continued scarcity does eventually result in price jumps.
Short-sales and foreclosures have a net jump in Northborough, but it's not much. Too much to indicate every seller is doing well, that's for sure.
Northborough Real Estate For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - Raw MLS Data
- There are 73 homes listed as For Sale.
- There have been 113 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 77 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- There was an Average Market Time of 115 days for just SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 149 days of the homes For Sale.
- The Dollars paid per Square Foot in Northborough is $172 (vs. $171 )
- There was an Average Sold Price of $384,803 for sold homes.
- Northborough has 3 properties (vs. 1) advertised as lender owned/foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- Northborough has 5 properties (vs. 6) advertised as a short sale is going to be needed by lender .
- Northborough “Hot Seller Index” (HSI): 100 Last Report: 82
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competiton!
*All statistics are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS.
Find Your Next HomeYou could use any old realtor to find or sell your next home. So why should you choose me? Because I’ll give you cold cash if you don’t think I’m worth it. You can read the details of my Customer Satisfaction Guarantee Here
Read my Explanation for Massachusetts Home Data Reports.