The Natick, MA Homes For Sale Market ReportAnother Natick report, another record.
The Average Time on Market in Natick this spring was 67 days. Anything under 100 is good for sellers. 67? 67 is C-R-A-Z-Y. This is like black Monday for houses. Selling like hotcakes. Any other analogy is worthwhile. Things got so competitive for home buyers that they are finally pushing up prices, and in a significant fashion, as we see $/sq foot jump $7 in a town that's already frothy on price, and the highest for Natick since we've been tracking.
With Such a hot market, the HSI goes back in to "Natick only" territory, at 135. It's hovered in the 130's before, but no other town has gotten too close (until Millis in the last report).
Can't see the chart? Go to the website direct!
If you're buying in Natick, you need to be extremely motivated, and see properties as soon as they come on. The best are gone the first day. Agents aren't making it easy either - they are pushing up prices and refusing to accept offers until the first open house, trying to create bidding wars for their sellers. This creates extra stress for buyers, as all their dreams of a new house can get dashed as it goes to a better bid. Sellers, if you haven't sold, get better advice!! It's the easiest market in Metrowest to get sold, and that's a fact.
Natick Real Estate For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - Raw MLS Data
- There are 92 homes listed as For Sale.
- There have been 193 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 144 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- There was an Average Market Time of 67 days for just SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 99 days of the homes For Sale.
- The Dollars paid per Square Foot in Natick is $233 (vs. $226)
- There was an Average Sold Price of $485,776 for sold homes.
- Natick, MA has 2 properties (vs. 1) advertised as lender owned/foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- Natick, MA has 3 properties (vs. 3) advertised as a shortsale is going to be needed by lender .
- Natick “Hot Seller Index” (HSI): 135 Last Report: 118
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competiton!
*All statistics are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS.
Find Your Next HomeYou could use any old realtor to find or sell your next home. So why should you choose me? Because I’ll give you cold cash if you don’t think I’m worth it. You can read the details of my Customer Satisfaction Guarantee Here
Read my Explanation for Massachusetts Home Data Reports.