The Millis Homes For Sale Market ReportIt's a record setting day for Millis, as we look at what a lukewarm spring that turned into a crazy summer for Millis. Hmmmm..., this chart looks a lot like Milford, doesn't it?
Once again, we see a crazy spike in sales, where the buyers bought everything that wasn't nailed down. Oh wait - they bought everything that was nailed down. Pretty sure the HSI going from 79 to 119 has to be some sort of record. 40 points is a crazy move. What are we left with? An empty market full of houses that buyers don't seem to keen on - the average time on market is now 200+ days.
Buyers clearly saw value in Millis, as I mentioned they might, but they pushed prices up this spring, now at $176 a square foot, a record since we've been tracking. Buyers who are committed to Millis may now want to think about elsewhere if they can, because there's not much here, and probably still plenty of competition for desirable homes.
Millis Real Estate For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - Raw MLS Data
- There are 25 homes listed as For Sale.
- There have been 54 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 39 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- There was an Average Market Time of 102 days for just SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 203 days of the homes For Sale.
- The Dollars paid per Square Foot in Millis is $176 (vs.$167)
- There was an Average Sold Price of $351,757 for sold homes.
- Millis has 2 properties (vs. zero) advertised as lender owned/foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- Millis has 5 properties (vs. 8) advertised as a shortsale is going to be needed by lender .
- Millis “Hot Seller Index” (HSI): 119 Last Report: 76
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competiton!
*All statistics are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS.
Find Your Next HomeYou could use any old realtor to find or sell your next home. So why should you choose me? Because I’ll give you cold cash if you don’t think I’m worth it. You can read the details of my Customer Satisfaction Guarantee Here
Read my Explanation for Massachusetts Home Data Reports.