Hudson Housing Market Statistics OverviewHudson's not a big town, but 48 houses for sale is just too few. Like we've seen in almost all the towns, the number of homes has moved sharply lower since November, and hasn't yet rebounded. Instead of pushing prices higher, though, we're seeing transaction activity slow down. It's not as dramatic here as what we've seen in Natick and Hopkinton, but it's definitely the key trend of this quarter. Will the sellers come back in bigger numbers? Will buyers swell as well? We will see. Sellers should look at getting their home to market now, with the market tight. Buyers should be aware that it's likely - but not a given - that there's more inventory coming - but it may come on at higher prices.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competiton!
Short-sales and foreclosures have dropped back down to four homes - about 8% of the market. It's a big percentage, but not enough to cause wide scale impacts, and not noticeably different than last year.
Hudson Housing Market Statistics - Raw MLS Data
|Is the Grass Greener on the Other Side?|
Home Buyers seem to indicate so with their patience.
- There are 48 homes (vs 61 in the last Hudson Real Estate Report) listed as For Sale.
- There have been 64 houses sold (vs. 78) in the last 6 months, and 35 homes sold (vs. 44) in the last 3 months.
- There was an Average Market Time of 138 days for just SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 178 days of the homes For Sale.
- The Dollars paid per Square Foot in Hudson is $151
- There was an Average Sold Price of $285,264 for sold homes.
- Hudson has 1 properties (vs. 2) advertised as lender owned/foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- Hudson has 3 properties (vs. 4) advertised as short sales required by lender .
- Hudson “Hot Seller Index” (HSI): 85 Last Report: 89
*All statistics are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS.
Find Your Next HomeYou could use any old realtor to find or sell your next home. So why should you choose me? Because I’ll give you cold cash if you don’t think I’m worth it. You can read the details of my Customer Satisfaction Guarantee Here
Read my Explanation for Massachusetts Home Data Reports.
Matt's Top Read Real Estate Posts
- How do I know if my Septic System is Failing
- When Sellers Pay Closing Costs: Who Really Pays?
- Buyers Next Steps after Signing an Offer
- Home Buyer or Seller Quick Reference: Financing, Home Inspections, Economy and Strategy
*All information is posted in good faith and is assumed to be reliable, but may rely on third party information sources.