Shrewsbury , Massachusetts : Transactions are down, but uniformly. Inventory is still very light, and the market time for homes is solidly under 120. No real change since the last report, buyers should be aware the lower price ranges are definitely picked over pretty good and should focus on newer inventory as it comes on in the spring. Sellers looking to move out or move up should get good activity and a solid response to your home.
- Shrewsbury has 131 homes (vs. 142 in the last Sherwsbury Home Sales Report) listed as Active
- Shrewsbury had 143 houses (vs. 154) sold in the last 6 months, and 66 homes sold in the last 3 months
- Shrewsbury has an Average Market Time of 115 days (vs. 114) for SOLD homes
- Shrewsbury has an Average Market Time of 211 days for ACTIVE homes
- Shrewsbury has an Average Sold Price of $ 420,549 for sold homes
- Shrewsbury has 3 properties advertised as lender owned (typically foreclosure)
- Shrewsbury has 7 properties advertised as short-sales
Question about the terms used here? Check my Explanation for Massachusetts Home Statistics. All statistics are for Single Family Homes.
Analysis of Housing Market Statistics
ALL REAL ESTATE IS LOCAL! No matter if your town is HOT or COLD, a real estate agent who knows the market can help you position your home for sale. (That would be me.) For more detailed reporting on home selling, including breakdowns by price range,contact Matt Heisler of Heisler & Mattson directly!
Matt's Top Read Posts
Matt Heisler is a real-estate professional and owner of Heisler & Mattson Properties. He has been selling homes for buyers and seller for over 10 years. He has given several talks on real estate, for both buyers and sellers, including presentations on first-time buyer tips & tricks, and profiting in real estate investing in Massachusetts. As a Vanderbilt University alumnus, he is proud to serve his local community.
*All information is posted in good faith and is assumed to be reliable, but may rely on third party information sources.
Do Good Things Today!