Homes For Sale in Shrewsbury Market ReportShrewsbury continues to see home buyers keep the pressure on. With home inventories falling, prices are moving up, and that's all in this report. As noted elsewhere, you can't often have a HSI above 140 without rising home values, and we've been above that level for two reports, and prices have moved accordingly.
|Shrewsbury Homes On the Market Continue to Shrink,|
pushing up home prices and the risk buyers are taking on.
Everything else looks much like the other reports this quarter. It is probably worth noting though that Shrewsbury set a record in this one for the fewest days on market for sold properties- showing buyers are moving quicker than ever since we started tracking it here on the blog. That a lot of motivation for a good sized town.
Shrewsbury Houses For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - Raw MLS Data
- Shrewsbury “Home Seller Index” (HSI):174 Last Report:151
- There are 72 homes listed as For Sale in Shrewsbury.
Home Buyers haven't aren't leaving leftovers in the Shrewsbury
Real Estate Market. And yes, that is the third
Thanksgiving joke in a row.
- There have been 290 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 153 homes sold in the last 3 months.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 76 days for just SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 150 days of the homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid in Dollars per Square Foot averaged $186 (vs. $177 )
- There was an Average Sold Price of $435,882 for sold homes.
- Shrewsbury,MA, has 2 properties (vs. zero in the last Shrewsbury report) advertised as lender owned/foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- Shrewsbury has 2 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by lender.
*All statistics are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary. (That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!).