The Hudson Homes For Sale Market ReportHudson is having a great year if you're a home seller. If you're a home buyer, not so much.
You can see that buyers are paying new high prices as the spring moves along. The early season saw a pull back, but that's been dwarfed by new purchases, as Hudson moves up to the $200. sq foot mark.
What should active home buyers do in Hudson?With only 20 properties on the market, it's tough sledding for home buyers in Hudson. New properties that are coming on are quickly examined, and good values are being bid up in competitive bid situations. Hudson prices have moved way up since 2014, and it is no longer a deep value town. Home buyers should be flexible and know their criteria, and may want to expand their search area.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
What should potential home sellers do in Hudson?
Hudson Houses For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Hudson“Home Seller Index” (HSI): 278 Last Report: 237
- There are 20 homes actively listed as For Sale for Home Buyers.
- In the last 6 months, there have been 116 houses sold, and 83 homes sold in the last 3 months
Remember those who
have fallen for our Freedom
- The Average number of Days on Market was 33 days for recently SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 70 days of the Hudson homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Square Foot averaged $194 (vs. $183 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $199 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $353,584 .
- Hudson, MA, has 0 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 0 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends.
*That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Other Posts You May Enjoy by Matt the Realtor
- What are the true dangers lurking in my house? How Dangerous are they?
- Meet Matt! His approach explained.
- How do I know if the potential property I’m buying has a wet basement
- Home Buyer or Seller Quick Reference: Financing, Home Inspections, Economy and Strategy
- Radon Myths and facts
- Hottest Real Estate towns in Metrowest
- Want to be a Landlord? Best Practices to get started.
Read my Explanation for Massachusetts Home Data Reports.