The Holliston Homes For Sale Market ReportHolliston report on single family homes looks pretty straightforward. No price jumps - up or down - , home transactions increasing, and inventories remain tight. We'll need more homes for sale for things to level out.
What should active home buyers do in Holliston?Holliston still has some good values, but there are some segments of the market that are a little pricey. That's what you should expect with over 18 months of pressure on prices, and that's what we got. The good news is prices don't seem to be headed up - yet - but they could move quickly with just a small demand increase at this point.
What should potential home sellers do in Holliston?Well, home sales prices are at a new records, so it's a good time to sell, if you're ready to move. Homes in good condition will move fast, and homes with troubles can still be sold, when marketed properly. A solid market all around for the home seller.
Holliston Houses For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - Raw MLS Data
- Holliston‘s “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 150 Last Report: 163
- There are 42 homes listed as For Sale.
- There have been 117 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 80 homes sold in the last 3 months in Holliston.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 71 days for just SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 89 days of the Holliston homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid in Dollars per Square Foot averaged $211 (vs. $210 in the last report)
- Current sellers are looking for $ 223 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $514,174 for sold homes.
- Holliston,MA, has 1 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 2 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends.
*That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Matt’s Got MoreHold on there! Don’t go yet. Realtor Matt’s got lots more you to check out if you are planning to buy or sell a home. Why not look here, and find out a lot more about Radon, New Construction, Title V, House Styles, Town Assessments, MCAS scores, and even some tips to get the best rate possible on your mortgage.
Realtor Matt's Top Read Real Estate Posts
- Home Buyer or Seller Quick Reference: Financing, Home Inspections, Economy and Strategy
- Looking for a condo? Check out my Interactive map!!
- How do I know if my Septic System is Failing
- How do I negotiate with Sellers To Pay Closing Costs
- Matt Heisler Home Purchase Guarantee
Read my Explanation for Massachusetts Home Data Reports.