The Hudson Homes For Sale Market ReportHudson hits an all time high with it's HSI, at 156. It's been here before in November of 2013. It means things are tight - and good for sellers - and that's not likely to change quickly.
That should have prices headed up - and that's what we see, with prices at a new record at 174 $/sq foot.
What should active home buyers do in Hudson?Be cautious! Sellers are currently looking for $192/sq foot, $10 higher than in the last report, and a huge jump over the sales prices. That means what is out there probably ain't cheap, but with only 36 homes for sale, there could be one or two silly priced houses that are inflating the number. Still, sellers know they are in demand, and they are asking premiums.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
What should potential home sellers do in Hudson?With prices pressures like this, and a new high in prices, if you'd like to move, now is the time to call an agent (like ME!) and get a free Competitive Market Analysis, to see what your home is worth. Spring looks good for Hudson home sellers.
Hudson Houses For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - Raw MLS Data
- Hudson's “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 156 Last Report: 133
- There are 36 homes listed as For Sale.
Dedicated Home Seekers will need to work Harder this
week. Bring your boots!
- There have been 93 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 48 homes sold in the last 3 months in Hudson.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 46 days for just SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 116 days of the Hudson homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid in Dollars per Square Foot averaged 174 (vs. 171 in the last report)
- Current sellers are looking for $ 192 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $309,975 for sold homes.
- Hudson,MA, has 1 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 4 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
*All statistics are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends. (That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!).