The Natick Homes For Sale Market ReportAs is often the case in Real Estate markets, there are always a few home sellers in every town who want a bit more than the market will bear. They tend to sit around a little bit longer on the market. But let's look at Natick:
|Home Sellers are very optimistic about the market. Probably too much.|
Holy cow. Sellers are a whopping $57 higher a square foot than the sales in the last six months. That's not optimistic - that's flat out crazy talk. As an example, a home that was 2000 sq feet, sold at around $540,000, but current asking prices are $650,000. Natick has been great for Home Sellers, but I think it's unlikely to see that kind of price rise so quickly. Home sellers will need to come down.
What should active home buyers do in Natick ?Active home buyers will find reasonably prices homes hard - near impossible - to find in this environment. Although the average home seller has been on the market over twice as long as successful sales, they are still asking crazy premiums. Could there be a good value out there? Sure. But don't expect it.
Find Your Next Home or Check out the Competition!
What should potential home sellers do in Natick ?Home sellers in Natick, like in Millis, have a great opportunity to appear a value, by pricing expensively, just not exorbitantly. Home Buyers might percieve you as a value, and you can get the best of both worlds.
|Natick still has a super high HSI, but with inventories so tight,|
transaction volume has moderated - and prices have stalled.
Natick Houses For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - MLS Data
- The Natick “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 260 Last Report:202
- There are 34 homes actively listed as For Sale for Home Buyers.
- In the last 6 months, there have been 211 houses sold, and 108 homes sold in the last 3 months in Natick.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 44 days for recently SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 109 days of the Natick homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid by Home buyers in Dollars per Square Foot averaged $270 (vs. $282 in the last report)
- Current home sellers are looking for $ 327 /sq foot
- There was an Average Sold Price of $610,092.
- Natick , MA, has 0 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- There are 1 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by the lender.
All raw data are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary*, and is designed to offer town-by-town information, instead of large scale trends.
*That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!.
Matt’s Got MoreHold on there! Don’t go yet. Realtor Matt’s got lots more you to check out if you are planning to buy or sell a home. Why not look here, and find out a lot more about Radon, New Construction, Title V, House Styles, Town Assessments, MCAS scores, and even some tips to get the best rate possible on your mortgage.
Realtor Matt's Top Read Real Estate Posts
- Home Buyer or Seller Quick Reference: Financing, Home Inspections, Economy and Strategy
- Looking for a condo? Check out my Interactive map!!
- How do I know if my Septic System is Failing
- How do I negotiate with Sellers To Pay Closing Costs
Read my Explanation for Massachusetts Home Data Reports.