Homes For Sale in Holliston Market ReportAt first glance, we see a sharp down turn in the home selling index. Does this bode ill for sellers in Holliston? Let's look:
So, yes, we're down, but from 250 to 180 still means the market is under pressure, with sales about 5.5x the active listings. Even with April underway, the number of actives homes has barely budged, and the sales have kept trucking. $/ sq foot has softened a bit, but it's been on a real tear, and some stabilizaton was in the offing.
What should home buyers do in Holliston?Home buyers should be aware that pricing can be difficult with so few comparisons. Houses are moving very quickly if they are well priced. Holliston no longer looks quite as inexpensive as it did a year ago.
What should home sellers do in Holliston?Home sellers should be sure to check their competive market. Remember, buyers look in ranges. Right now, the homes for sale are evenly distributed:
But some of those homes are likely to be non-competitive with your home, and so you could be competing with only one or two homes. If you have a compelling market feature, now could be a time to get a premium!
Holliston Recent Houses For Sale and Sold Market Statistics - Raw MLS Data
- Holliston‘s “Home Seller Index” (HSI): 181 Last Report: 249
- There are 26 homes listed as For Sale.
- There have been 114 houses sold in the last 6 months, and 62 homes sold in the last 3 months in Holliston.
- The Average number of Days on Market was 86 days for just SOLD homes.
- There is an Average Market Time of 150 days of the homes For Sale (currently for sale).
- The amount that was paid in Dollars per Square Foot averaged $200 (vs. $204)
- There was an Average Sold Price of $488,879 for sold homes.
- Holliston, MA, has 0 properties advertised as lender owned or foreclosure (typically foreclosure) .
- Holliston has 1 properties advertised as a short-sale is going to be needed by lender.
*All statistics are for Single Family Houses and based on data in MLS. Matt’s HSI is proprietary. (That means you won’t find it anywhere else. Take that, Case-Schilling!).